1. Let's Make a DateEdit
- Wayne: Old Blues Player
- Colin: An Excitable Dog
- Ryan: Auctioneer
Points: 50 points to Colin for sticking his tongue out so much
2. Sound EffectsEdit
- Scene: Colin is an ambulance driver on his first emergency call
Points: Non-scoring round!
3. Hats/ Dating Service VideoEdit
4. Greatest HitsEdit
Songs of Accounting:Edit
- "D-I-V-O-R-C-E IRS" (Disco)
- "Your Love Has Bankrupted Me" (Swing)
- "Deduct This" (Rock n' Roll)
Points: All points to Greg for tapping his toes
5. Party QuirksEdit
- Wayne: In a slow-motion fight scene
- Colin: Accident-prone circus performer
- Ryan: Foal being born
Points: All points to Ryan for sticking his face between Colin's legs
6. Foreign Film DubEdit
- Language: Farsi
During Greatest Hits
Ryan: Hey Colin!
Colin: What Ryan?
Ryan: How much would you pay for a 2 CD set like this?
Colin: Oh, I don't know. 39 dollars?
Ryan: Unfortunately, it's $69.95...
Colin: But, I was talking 39 dollars in a foreign currency which doesn't quite...
Ryan and Colin: ...add up to more than that!
After Party Quirks
Drew: All the points I have left go to Ryan for sticking your face there...Ryan "Anything-for-laughs" Stiles
Ryan: That's how I got the job on the other show, remember