1. Let's Make a DateEdit
- Wayne: Charismatic politician running for governor
- Colin: Thinks Brad is absolutely repulsive
- Ryan: Astronaut with an alien inside him
Points: 100 points to Colin for finally telling the truth about Brad
2. Film, Theater, and Telivision StylesEdit
- Scene: Colin suspects his rival, Ryan, of cheating in a fly fishing competition
- Styles: Western, Disaster, Porno,
Points: 100 points to Ryan for making Drew think of him naked
- Song Style: Swing
4. Wierd NewscastersEdit
- Wayne: Teenager being dumped by his girlfriend
- Colin: A kid showing off in class
- Ryan: Getting younger and younger
- Anchor (Brad): Chuck Sirloin
- Top story: Vice President Al Gore was at a fundraiser, where he walked around in women's lingerie for charity purposes. People say he looked good in a pink slip.
Points: Non-scoring round
5. Moving PeopleEdit
- Scene: Colin is an outlaw robbing Ryan's stagecoach
6. Scene to RapEdit
- Scene: at a summer camp
7. 90 Second AlphabetEdit
- Scene: Drew is in a restaurant, complaining to a temperamental waiter, Ryan.
- Starting letter: G
During Let's Make a Date
Brad (to Colin who thinks Brad is repulsive): Woo me!
Colin: What ya?
Brad: Woo me!
Colin: Alright, just once! (brushing Brad away with his hands) Woo! Wooh! Woooh! Wooh!
Brad: You might not win.
During Film, Theater, and Telivision Styles
(Ryan and Colin are in a disaster movie)
Ryan: My God! All the water in the pond...it's going, the fish are just lying on the beach.
Colin: And they're bursting into flames.
Ryan: And the ground's starting to shake.
Colin (points to the sky): Meteor! There's only one hope.
Ryan: Run from side to side?
During Weird Newscasters
Brad: I feel like the meat in an incompetent sandwich.
90 Second Alphabet
Drew: Garcon! There's something wrong with my food here. It's a little cold.
Ryan: Ha ha ha! I'm not your waiter, sir.
Drew: I thought you told me...you said the big thing, "Hi, I am gonna be..."
Ryan: Just because I speak to you doesn't mean I must serve you.
Drew: Knife? Can I have a knife?
Ryan: Let me get you a knife. (pantomimes throwing the knife at his stomach)
Drew: Lucky I was wearing my knife-proof vest.
Ryan: (almost breaks because of Drew's mistake) Many people have said that to me before! M-many!
Drew: Now, what are you gonna do about my meal?
Ryan: Oh! Suddenly you want a free meal. Is that what you're saying?
Drew: Perhaps! That's what I'd like, a free meal would be a good place to start.
Ryan: (brings his hand up to his ear) Que?
Drew: Right now, you better get your manager, young man.
Ryan: Super. I will. (As manager) Yes, you had a problem, sir?
Drew: Take your time! I've been waiting here for five minutes. My food is cold, the waiter's been nasty to me...
Ryan: Usually I don't come out at all, but the waiter said this was important.
Drew: Very good! I'd like a free meal.
Ryan: Well, who wouldn't?
Drew: Xaviera Hollander told me to come here and eat at this restaurant.
Ryan: Yes, yes, she comes here quite often. I've heard from her.
Drew: Zigfried and Roy told me it was a good restaurant.
Ryan: Absolutely, they've all had dinner here.
Drew: Bozo the Clown said they had the best desserts here.
Ryan: Clowns! We never serve clowns!
Drew: Don't you deny it!
Ryan: (pantomimes taking something out of his pocket) Eclaire?
Drew: Fine! I'm just gonna leave, and I'll take my business elsewhere...
Ryan: Good! B-bye!