1. Weird NewscastersEdit
- Colin: Bad stand-up comic
- Wayne: On a public address system in a big stadium
- Ryan: A stock market trader watching his life savings disappear
- Brad (Anchor):
- Top Story:
Let's Make a DateEdit
- Wayne':' The greatest lover in France
- Colin: Going through all the stages of getting drunk
- Ryan: Pig farmer from Arkansas
Points: 1000 points to Ryan for reading Drew's mind
2. Scene to RapEdit
- Scene: Hospital
Points: 1000 points to Wayne because the ladies love the way he walks
Points: A million and a half points for Colin for kissing Greg
5. Moving PeopleEdit
- Scene: King Kong movie
- Reporter: Drew
Ryan and Greg
Scene to Rap:
Wayne: Well, there we go, that's that.
- We better call the nurse right up this stat.
- Because this guy, he might lose his life race
- Because don't you see, he is a terminal case.
- We need the doc and we need a nurse
- Hurry to it stat, man I can't rehearse.
- We gotta save his life.
- He has kids and wife.
- And if we're not capable, he'll go under the knife.
Greg: Oh-Ok so he's gonna die.
- But I gotta ask myself why.
- I don't know why I'm here, I'm a neurologist.
- I'm with you and you're a proctologist.
Ryan: I'm the doctor, on the go
- And oddly enough, my name's Dr. No
- If I could rap, that would be a sensation.
- But I can't you see, I'm just a caucasian.
Colin: Hey there buddies, look at him.
- He's dead, he's dead, and his name is Jim.
- What once was is no longer were.
- He's coming with me, I'm the Grim Reaper.
During Weird Newscasters:
Colin (after kissing Greg): My God! I am truly a man!
During Greatest Hits:
Ryan: Hi! We interrupt the commercial to bring you another commercial.
Colin: Remeber this Michael Jackson hit: "You're not on my root" (Looks over at Ryan) Would it be route? Route!
Ryan: Michael Jackson. A wonderful singer and a great head coach.
Ryan (to Colin): How much would you pay for a five CD-set like this, or even a fifty CD-set like this?
- Colin: Why, I'd pay up to fifty thousand dollars... But, I'm an idiot!
- Ryan: And you're from Canada, so with the exchange...?
- Colin: I'm still an idiot!
Colin: You know, when driving on the bus, or as our Canadian friends say a boos...